Atlantis SmartManure comes of Atlantis Fleet and its experience in the geolocation of vehicles for its control and optimization of processes. This project covers the current needs of the regulations of Catalonia, which obliges the registration of livestock waste in a telematic way to a control tool to supervise the correct disposal of waste and avoid environmental problems. Thanks to the functionalities of this technological solution it is possible to control the correct distances to which the waste is applied, amounts of nitrogen and phosphorus to avoid contamination and control and management of resources having recorded the amount and type of ejections applied per plot. It also allows the automatic generation of the Livestock Waste Management Book and allows the compliance with the current regulations of livestock waste.
Atlantis SmartManure has the following functionalities:
- Real traceability through GPS on board vehicles.
- Georeferencing of plots through SIGPAC.
- Compliance with current legislation thanks to the automatic link with the telematic platform of the Generalitat de Catalunya.
- Automatic generation of the "Livestock Waste Management Book".
- Management of the structure of farms and plots and forecast of the production of manure by farm.
- Link with ERP accounting systems.
- Control of Nitrogen and Phosphorus levels applied in plot.
- Generation of work orders by vehicles.
This integrated solution allows small and large companies, integrators and cooperatives to manage the transport and distribution of their livestock waste in order to be able to comply with current regulations and ensure proper management control. This saves the farmer time to generate the Livestock Waste Management Book, allows compliance with the GENCAT standard and helps the integrator to obtain automatically generated reports and delivery notes for the management of such waste.