Feed Delivery allows control and follow-up from the order creation to the succesful delivery. By linking the feed delivery order to a specific silo, the orders are confirmed when delivering (via the app or by reading NFC chips in silos). Following these actions can ensure the traceability and correct product delivery. Feed Delivery is also designed to work in environments without signal, saving all delivery and movements information in the app so it can be sent to the Cloud automatically when the connection is restored. In this way it is possible that both, management and transportation, can control the deliveries traceability, participating in the process also the carriers and the farmer.
Feed Delivery provides the following functionalities:
- Computerization of the process for its control and correct use.
- Organization of the different company departments.
- Reception at the time of delivered feed quantities.
- Agile management of incidents and travel of carriers
- Automatic on-site recording capability with the use of NFC silo chips.
- Adapted to field conditions and with possibility of working online / offline
- Integration with other systems (ERP, Feed Planner, ...)
Feed Delivery contributes the traceability is a way to manage in an app and Cloud solution that the feed order deliveries have been done correctly and in what quantities. If the silos are identified with single NFC chips, you can read these chips to ensure the correct delivery of the feed in that particular silo. On the Carriers side, it allows the easy receipt of the delivery orders with the deliveries to be made and the way that these deliveries are correctly recorded. Logistics can do together with Administration the preparation of delivery routes with their delivery orders. This also allows you to have all the computerized traceability to be integrated with your ERP or other Agrifood solutions like Feed Planner.