Feed Planner allows users to predict feed orders for feed production facilities based on the characteristics and physiological needs of the farm animals. Users will also be able to control animal batches (animal age and weight), and the quantity of feed available in the silos and farm locations in order to organize and coordinate feed production orders. Notifications (SMS or Email) are generated by the solution when the level of feed in the silos is lower than the specified minimum thresholds, and when confirmation of the expected feed orders recommended by the solution is required.
Feed Planner provides the following functionalities:
- Automatic and predictive planning of feed orders.
- Readjustment flexibility and orders management.
- Plan the feed production in short and long term and organize production more efficiently.
- Facilitate decision-making for the raw materials purchase.
- Stock control of feed and animals.
- Management of stock alerts and orders status.
- Sensor data capture at factory and farm levels (silos)
- Integration with other systems (ERP ...)
Feed Planner's predictive functionality provides a general vision of the feed production and feed consumption in the farms. For feed manufacturers this solution will automize feed order generation and provide long term production planning to better manage tasks such as raw material stocks and purchases. For logistics departments, this solution provides information of the future feed deliveries and allows them to plan the delivery routes efficiently.